A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Segal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Segal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Segal
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Segal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Segal, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Patient Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Segal graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Segal has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Good Samaritan Hosp & Med Ctr
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Marc Segal FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald M. Segal practice?
- Dr. Gerald Segal has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Segal practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Tualatin, OR.
See Portland Internists, Portland Hematologists, and Portland Oncologists.