A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Segal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Segal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Segal, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Patient Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Segal graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Segal has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Legacy Good Samaritan Hosp & Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Marc Segal FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald M. Segal practice?
- Dr. Gerald Segal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Segal practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists, Portland Hematologists, and Portland Oncologists.