A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Segal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Segal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Segal
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Segal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Segal, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Patient Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Segal graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Segal has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Good Samaritan Hosp & Med Ctr
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Marc Segal FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald M. Segal practice?
- Dr. Gerald Segal has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Segal practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Tualatin, OR.
See Portland Internists, Portland Hematologists, and Portland Oncologists.