A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Serwer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Serwer
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Serwer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Serwer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Ventricular Septal Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Serwer graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Serwer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan Hospital
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald A Serwer MD is a male Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald A. Serwer practice?
- Dr. Gerald Serwer has 6 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Serwer practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Wyoming, MI and Grand Rapids, MI.
See Ypsilanti Pediatricians and Ypsilanti Pediatric Specialists.