A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Serwer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Serwer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Septal Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Serwer graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Serwer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- Alpena General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Serwer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gerald A. Serwer practice?
Dr. Gerald Serwer practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Alpena, MI and Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pediatricians and Ann Arbor Cardiologists.