A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Serwer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Serwer
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Serwer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Ventricular Septal Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Serwer graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Serwer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan Hospital
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald A Serwer MD is a male Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald A. Serwer practice?
- Dr. Gerald Serwer has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerald Serwer practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pediatricians and Ann Arbor Cardiologists.