A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Shefren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Shefren is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Shefren, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Shefren graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shefren has 3 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Martin Shefren MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald M. Shefren practice?
- Dr. Gerald Shefren has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Shefren practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Stanford Obstetricians & Gynecologists.