A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Sheldon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sheldon
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sheldon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Sheldon, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheldon graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Sheldon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Murray Sheldon MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald M. Sheldon practice?
- Dr. Gerald Sheldon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Sheldon practices Ophthalmology near Katy, TX.
See Katy Ophthalmologists.