A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Sheldon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Sheldon, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheldon graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Sheldon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sheldon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 25 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan