A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Sheldon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sheldon
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sheldon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Sheldon, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheldon graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Sheldon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Murray Sheldon MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald M. Sheldon practice?
- Dr. Gerald Sheldon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Sheldon practices Ophthalmology near Katy, TX.
See Katy Ophthalmologists.