A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Sherman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Sherman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Sherman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hearing Loss
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherman graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Sherman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sherman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 8 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gerald J. Sherman practice?
Dr. Gerald Sherman practices Otolaryngology near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MI.
See Sterling Heights Otolaryngologists.