A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Shockey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Shockey is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shockey
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Shockey Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Shockey graduated from University Of Calgary Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Shockey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Roy Shockey MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gerald R. Shockey practice?
- Dr. Gerald Shockey has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerald Shockey practices Family Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Family Physicians.