A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Shockey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Shockey is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Shockey graduated from University Of Calgary Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Shockey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Roy Shockey MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gerald R. Shockey practice?
- Dr. Gerald Shockey has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerald Shockey practices Family Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Family Physicians.