A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Sigman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sigman graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Sigman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Sigman MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald Sigman practice?
- Dr. Gerald Sigman has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerald Sigman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Carrollton, TX.
See Carrollton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.