Dr. Gerald H Skobinsky DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Skobinsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Skobinsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Skobinsky graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Skobinsky has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Frankford Hospital of City of Philadelphia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Skobinsky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance