Dr. Gerald Slonka Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gerald Slonka?

Adult ADHD

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Gerald Slonka?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 12th, 2011

Dr. Slonka takes the time to find out what is wrong with me and involves my family with them and me to get to the bottom about my problems. He is not afraid to involve my pastor and get her involved in my care. This doctor really cares about me and other patients. He will stay late and answer my questions so I feel I am a part of my treatment team and always know what is happening and why the doctor is doing what is going on. I like his percent plus educatting me and my family about my problems. He gives a 100% plus to me. I fully trust him with my life. When I am Meeting with him I feel I have his full attention and he listens to me and really cares about me. He reallylikes to teach me about my problems and explains things so I understand my problem and what I need to do to be involved in my care.Dr. Slonka is a great doctor and human. I feel blessed to have such a wonderful doctor who is my doctor.

June 22nd, 2010

MD

Empathy, great diagnostician, experienced.While at UMKC, excellent educator with high marks.Changed address recently.

March 11th, 2015