A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald So:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald So is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald So, MD, PA is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. So graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 1 awards.
Dr. So has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald So MD and PA is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald So practice?
- Dr. Gerald So has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerald So practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Neurologists.