A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Spencer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Spencer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spencer
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Spencer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Spencer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Spencer graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Spencer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Benefis Healthcare
- Benefis Healthcare -West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald D Spencer MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald D. Spencer practice?
- Dr. Gerald Spencer has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerald Spencer practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Great Falls, MT.
See Great Falls Internists and Great Falls Gastroenterologists.