A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Spencer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Spencer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spencer
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spencer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Spencer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Spencer graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Spencer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Benefis Healthcare
- Benefis Healthcare -West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald D Spencer MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald D. Spencer practice?
- Dr. Gerald Spencer has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerald Spencer practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Great Falls, MT.
See Great Falls Internists and Great Falls Gastroenterologists.