Dr. Gerald Stack Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gerald Stack?

April 18th, 2015

This doctor left me in labor for more than 19 hours while my child was in the dry birth canal. He had sepsis and spinal meningitis because of the critical care not received. I would not recommend this obgyn to my worst enemy.

September 25th, 2012

i love doctor stack and his nurses! they are all sooo nice and helpfull through your whole pregnancy!!!!

June 23rd, 2012

He is cold ... Heartless to say the least

January 10th, 2012

old school

He is an old school doctor. His staff is beyond awesome. I did not like the fact you only get one ultrasound. He is straight to the point too and has his rough days.

November 7th, 2011

AWESOME DOCTOR!

September 27th, 2011

OLD SCHOOL...

If your looking for a warm, caring doctor then Dr. Stack is NOT the Gynecologist for you!! He seems to have mood swings worse than the pregnant patience he serve!! One visit he's considerate & professional & the next he's Aggirated & Stern!! He's not really up to date with the current technology & I only receives ONE Ultrasound during my 1st pregnancy & had to ask for a second one with my 2nd pregnancy!! Although he's very knowledgeable when it comes to his profession his Nonchelant demeanor shatters his experience by far!!!

July 15th, 2010

Current Patient

Dr. Stack is very smart. His demeanor is very serious and can be intimidating, but he obviously just wants to make sure things are done correctly. Therefore, I think he is a good doctor.He isn't warm and fuzzy like most doctors, rather straight to the point and reminds me of a college professor, but you know what? My husband and I like him!

June 23rd, 2010

Dr. Stack is very old school but to the point. He does his job very well and knows his stuff.

March 31st, 2010

Dr stack is not the doctor to hold your hand but he is a very good doctor, and his staff is wonderful as well!

November 13th, 2009

Not so sure about this one.

The first time I saw Dr. Stack he was wonderful and considerate. However, after my visit today I will really consider whether or not to return to his office. He was short, insensitive and rough. He looked very tired (to be expected with 5 births today), I just don't feel that he needed to be so rough. I get that he was tired and he does this every day. But I don't. I go once a year. I shouldn't have to try and guess when he's in a good mood so that I can make an appointmant and feel comfortable with it! And the shame of it all is that I know he is a smart doctor. And I like him; I don't want to go elsewhere. He was just too rough. He has a wonderful staff though.

October 17th, 2016