A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Stagg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Stagg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Stagg, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stagg graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Stagg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Titus Reg Med Ctr, Mt Pleasant, Tx
- Titus County Memorial Hospital
- Titus Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stagg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gerald A. Stagg practice?
Dr. Gerald Stagg practices Pediatrics near Mount Pleasant, TX.
See Mount Pleasant Pediatricians.