A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Stagg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Stagg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Stagg, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stagg graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Stagg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Titus Reg Med Ctr, Mt Pleasant, Tx
- Titus County Memorial Hospital
- Titus Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Alvin Stagg MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Gerald A. Stagg practice?
- Dr. Gerald Stagg has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerald Stagg practices Pediatrics near Mount Pleasant, TX.
See Mount Pleasant Pediatricians.