Learn more about Dr. Gerald Staton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Staton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Staton
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Staton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Staton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Respiratory Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Staton graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Staton has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald W Staton MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gerald W. Staton practice?
- Dr. Gerald Staton has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerald Staton practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists, Atlanta Pulmonologists, and Atlanta Critical Care Practitioners.