A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Staton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Staton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Staton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Respiratory Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Staton graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Staton has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald W Staton MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gerald W. Staton practice?
- Dr. Gerald Staton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Staton practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists, Atlanta Pulmonologists, and Atlanta Critical Care Practitioners.