inactive

Dr. Gerald Stenklyft Jr MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Jacksonville, FL

March 17th, 2016
great personality and bedside manner. You need an MD like that when you are popping out a little human!

October 21st, 2009
Dr. Stenklyft is a very good doctor. He delivered my 2nd child after I became high risk after my 1st. He is very laid-back, yet attentive and makes you very comfortable during OB and GYN visits. I was recently somewhat irritated by a particular nurse at his Mandarin office, but overall the office and nursing staff at both locations have been good.

August 13th, 2009
Great doctor
Dr.Stenklyft is the bes ,most caring Dr Ive ever met.He has delivered 2 of my children and performed my surgery I would never consider another Dr.He is an amazing Dr,=.

March 4th, 2008
Very Attentive
Dr. Stenklyft delivered both of my children. I was diabetic with the first child, and 38years old at the time. He was very concerned about my sugar levels at every visit and took extremely good care of me! He also was understanding of my religious beliefs, and did not push me to have any tests (amnio, etc) IF I chose not to. He gave me all the time I needed when it was my turn in his office. I have and will continue to recommend him to my friends.