A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Stephenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Stephenson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Stephenson, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Liver Diseases
- Organ Transplantation
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Stephenson graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Stephenson has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Robert Stephenson MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gerald R. Stephenson practice?
- Dr. Gerald Stephenson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Stephenson practices Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Surgeons.