A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Stevens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stevens
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stevens Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Stevens, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stevens graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton.
Dr. Stevens has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Stevens MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald Stevens practice?
- Dr. Gerald Stevens has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerald Stevens practices Diagnostic Radiology near Newbury Park, CA.
See Newbury Park Radiologists.