A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Stevens, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Stevens graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton.More Education & Awards
Dr. Stevens has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stevens accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Stevens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gerald F. Stevens practice?
Dr. Gerald Stevens practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Laguna Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Laguna Beach, CA and Newbury Park, CA.
See Laguna Hills Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Garret Stevens, Dr. Garrett Stevens, Dr. Geraldo Stevens, Dr. Gerry Stevens