A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Stevens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Stevens, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stevens graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton.
Dr. Stevens has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center - San Clemente
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Frederick Stevens MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald F. Stevens practice?
- Dr. Gerald Stevens has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Stevens practices Diagnostic Radiology near Newbury Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Laguna Niguel, CA and Laguna Hills, CA.
See Newbury Park Radiologists.