inactive

Gerald D Stinziano DDS Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

July 9th, 2012
RUINED MY SINIS CAVITY AND LIFE
tHIS CABELEIRO IS THE WORST DOCTOR PRACTICING. hE DESTROYED MY SINUS CAVITY AND TEETH EARS AND EYESIGHT AND HEARING. Dr Stinzoano's operation on me resulted in a large beaten looking face and head for four months and after that healed I was worse than before the operation. I wnt to stinziano for repair he said, I won't and I reslease oyu as my patient. this creep got over 20 grand to ruin my life and he has a licesne to continue this abhporent and unethical medial nightmare on anyone he wants to a staggering amount of 20 grand each. Why are these type still praticing? The world is full of gutter scum like dr stinziano.

July 9th, 2012