Dr. Gerald Strope MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 11th, 2015
Best In His Field
He saved my daughters life twice, now 18 years old and healthy; in medical school herself.

February 14th, 2010
Finding Dr.Strope has been life changing for us, and our daughter. He has helped our daughter progress to a level that many other doctor's didn't think that she would be able to. Many doctor's told my husband and I that our daughter would most likely not survive, and that if she did, she would not have a quality of life. Needless to say she has proven them wrong. When we meet Dr. Strope he did not tell us that. He told us that our daughter had a long way to go, and that it would be a long and hard road for us. I will be honest, I really didn't know how to take him at first, but it didn't take me long to understand why he does things the way that he does. If your child is in the hospital, you will see how strongly he advocates what he wants for his patients, and there are no exceptions. Every time we take our daughter to see him for follow up visits, we can see how much he cares for our daughter. You can tell that he does his job because he loves it, and not for any other reason.

December 21st, 2008
Dr Strope is a wonderful doctor! I was warned ahead of time that he is a very straight forward person, which, for me, was great, when my newborn baby was turning blue. I don't need soft and cuddly. I need someone who is going to gently, but honestly tell me what is going on, what tests are being done, and why. I feel like he fully informed me of what was going on with my child, explained things to me, without treating me as if I was the child, and then with that knowledge, he and I were able to easily agree on treatment. Don't get me wrong, I of course did tons of research after every visit, to see if what he told me was the general consensus with the medical community, and it always has been.

September 6th, 2012