A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Suh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Suh, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Suh, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Suh graduated from New York University.
Dr. Suh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald D. Suh MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gerald D. Suh practice?
- Dr. Gerald Suh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Suh practices Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine near Bayside, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Rochelle, NY.
See Bayside Otolaryngologists.