Dr. Gerald Dong Seuk Suh MD is male, has 15 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Suh is Excellent. Dr. Suh has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Suh, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Diseases of the Nose/ Nasal Surgery, Disorders of ear, nose, throat, and related structures of the head and neck, and Sino-Nasal Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Suh graduated from New York University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Suh has 21 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Suh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Anthem - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Suh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gerald D. Suh practice?
Dr. Gerald Suh practices Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine near Yonkers, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bayside, NY and Dobbs Ferry, NY.
See Yonkers Otolaryngologists and Yonkers Sleep Medicine Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Garret Suh, Dr. Garrett Suh, Dr. Geraldo Suh, Dr. Gerry Suh