A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Sullivan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Sullivan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Sullivan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Day Kimball Hospital
- The Center For Optimum Care - Elm City
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sullivan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Americhoice - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gerald B. Sullivan practice?
Dr. Gerald Sullivan practices Family Medicine near Putnam, CT.
See Putnam Family Physicians.