A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Swanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Swanson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Swanson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Swanson graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Swanson has 24 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Swanson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gerald Swanson practice?
- Dr. Gerald Swanson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Swanson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Santa Fe Springs, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Habra, CA and Encino, CA.
See Santa Fe Springs Orthopedic Surgeons.