Dr. Gerald Swanson MD Patient Reviews

• Sports Medicine La Habra, CA

June 16th, 2015
He is a great doctor and he explains everything to you in detail. He also takes the time and is very concerned for his patients. He is one of the best doctors I have ever seen in 59 years. We need more doctors like him. You might have to wait a bit to see him but it is well worth it.

August 3rd, 2014
Dr Swansons staff is among the worst I have had to deal with in the last 30 years. I had a 2 hour wait time for an 8:30am appointment. How can you be 2 hours behind that early in the day? They have told me that my insurance was accepted only to find out later that it was not. Dr Swanson himself did spend time with me but misdiagnosed my back problem because he felt I did not need an MRI after 4 months of pain. It turned out it was a tumor which was caught by another Dr which did order an MRI. Stay away from this group

March 31st, 2012
If possible find another doctor!!!!!!!!!
Even, that he is your primary doctor he seems not to have time to see you. Even when he is seeing patients in the office. He passes you to his male nurse and the nurse would have to consult with the Doc. I had surgery and it was the male nurse always seeing me before and after the surgery. The Doctor did not see me One Time after the surgery, always the nurse who had limited care. I recommend run from this Doctor!!!!!!!

April 8th, 2010
ruptured achilles tendon
Dr swanson great @ diagnosis his office staff could use a lil help. I appreciated his style and approach I could see how that would rub over sensitive people wrong. Good overall.