Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon

by Susan Morris on Jun 16th, 2015

He is a great doctor and he explains everything to you in detail. He also takes the time and is very concerned for his patients. He is one of the best doctors I have ever seen in 59 years. We need more doctors like him. You might have to wait a bit to see him but it is well worth it.

by Robert O on Aug 3rd, 2014

Dr Swansons staff is among the worst I have had to deal with in the last 30 years. I had a 2 hour wait time for an 8:30am appointment. How can you be 2 hours behind that early in the day? They have told me that my insurance was accepted only to find out later that it was not. Dr Swanson himself did spend time with me but misdiagnosed my back problem because he felt I did not need an MRI after 4 months of pain. It turned out it was a tumor which was caught by another Dr which did order an MRI. Stay away from this group

If possible find another doctor!!!!!!!!! show details If possible find another doctor!!!!!!!!!
Mar 31st, 2012

Even, that he is your primary doctor he seems not to have time to see you. Even when he is seeing patients in the office. He passes you to his male nurse and the nurse would have to consult with the Doc. I had surgery and it was the male nurse always seeing me before and after the surgery. The Doctor did not see me One Time after the surgery, always the nurse who had limited care. I recommend run from this Doctor!!!!!!!

by Rev. Dori Somers on Jul 21st, 2010

Dr. Swanson respects his patient's intelligence, and explains procedures and effects.

ruptured achilles tendon show details ruptured achilles tendon
Apr 8th, 2010

Dr swanson great @ diagnosis his office staff could use a lil help. I appreciated his style and approach I could see how that would rub over sensitive people wrong. Good overall.

Aug 27th, 2008

dr.swanson was very curt and matter of fact on our first meeting.when he began to explain surgery procedure he rambled. dr.swanson examined my knee and upon getting close he reaked of alcohol, and his nose was abnormally bright red (classic sign of alcoholic) it was not rosacea.