A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Tarder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Tarder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Tarder, MD, PA is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tarder graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tarder has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald L Tarder MD and PA is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald L. Tarder practice?
- Dr. Gerald Tarder has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerald Tarder practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Internists and Walnut Creek Gastroenterologists.