A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Tarder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Tarder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tarder
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tarder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Tarder, MD, PA is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tarder graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tarder has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald L Tarder MD and PA is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald L. Tarder practice?
- Dr. Gerald Tarder has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerald Tarder practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Internists and Walnut Creek Gastroenterologists.