Dr. Gerald Taylor MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

June 24th, 2016
Dr. taylor is awesome & needs new front desk staff & Nurse.
I am so impressed by Dr. Taylor & Ms. Brown, I believe her name was. She is the lady that schedules his surgeries. She was going out of the door to leave & saw me waiting to speak with front desk & asked if she could help me. She immediately dropped what she was doing & I was able to tell her I was waiting an hour & 1/2 & was about to leave. She convinced me to stay & brought my kids drinks & snacks. That is the type of service from long ago that I miss. His Staff at the front desk acted like I was a bother & not the reason they have jobs. They ignore you & I only saw 3 people out of 15 people smile in that office. One was Dr. Taylor, One being the surgery scheduler & one was another doctor's Nurse. Even my Nurse was hateful. She asked about my medications & I asked her wasn't that already in the system? Her response was, I guess I will have to look it up. If my children weren't with me, I would have told her about herself. Yes, lazy you have to do some work.

April 21st, 2016
I HAD SURGERY 2013. very SUCESSFUL.

November 2nd, 2015
He is an brilliant MD and saved my life!
Dr Gerard Taylor is the most professional brilliant kind unselfish surgeon & doctor I have ever met! He accepted me as a patient when others would not! He compassionately and enthusiastically was willing to help me! Dr Taylor straightened out a pelvic floor repair surgery that had been botched several times by another practice! I was a big mess! God Bless Dr. Taylor! He saved my life I highly recommend him for his brilliance, professional manner and being a true doctor with wonderful ethics! Thank you again Dr Herald Taylor sir!

June 8th, 2015
T.H.E. Greatest MD
I am here, finding Dr. Taylor's info, to share with a future patient. He took the time to listen when several MD's before him didn't. He fixed the biggest mess of my life. My family thought I was dying. Eight years later, I'm alive and WELL!

June 7th, 2015
Fibroid Tumors
Dr. Taylor performed my surgery November, 2012. My recovery time was great. I had over 50 small fibroid tumors removed along with two the size of a softball. I have only a one inch scar. I was very impressed with the care level I received from Dr. Taylor and his staff.

July 19th, 2014
patient
Dr. Taylor made me feel very comfortable and at ease from the very first visit. He is very bright, knowledgeable, and enjoys taking the time help you understand and answer your questions. I never felt rushed. After surgery I became I'll at home and I spoke to him personally over the phone and he promptly took care of the issue and was very empathetic. Excellent MD and surgeon!

February 22nd, 2013
patient
Dr Taylor - just has a way of making you feel comfortable in what is an awkward time for most patients - he treats you with such gentleness and kindness and lets you know who cares for your health and getting you to feeling better - he is very professional and at the same time easy to talk with - very knowledgeable and takes great pride in his work

March 27th, 2012
Dr. Taylor is awesome! He just has a way of putting patients at ease through what could be an uncomfortable situation.

March 24th, 2012
Great uroligist. 2nd doctor I seen. 1st doctor could not find/fix my problem but 1 visit with Dr Taylor and he scheduled and fixed my issue. He is the greatest!

August 29th, 2011
Love Dr. Taylor
Dr. Taylor is very professional,bright, thorough, focuses on you as a patient,kind, compassionate and explains everything step by step! He called to tell me about my CT scan so I wouldn't be worrying! Very accesible - not "Godlike" - like so many other doctors!Very gentle, too!!!