Dr. Gerald Tuite MD Patient Reviews

4.8

October 25th, 2016
Best doctor ever
I have had tuite as my doctor ever since 8 months old and hes done all of my surgeries except for my latest one i am about to be 21 so no longer have him but all the years ive had him hes been a great doctor even takes time to visit after surgery to check on you and answers any questions you have hes a good surgeon

October 19th, 2016
BEST DOCTOR EVER
I met Dr. Tuite when I was 7 at MUSC in Charleston, SC when I found out I had Moya-Moya. He conducted 3 major brain surgeries on me; one when i was 7 and two when i was 8. I had a fourth surgery done when my third one opened up, it's a skin graph. For 5 years I went back to MUSC for check ups, three days every year at the end of August. When something showed up on x-rays and doctor Tuite was worried, he did an Angiogram. Every time, the test came back fine. I'm thankful that he ran test to be certain that I was okay. It has been 9 years since my last surgery and I haven't had anymore numb spells, I'm 18 now. Dr. Tuite saved my life.

March 15th, 2016
Craniosynostosis
We love Dr. Tuite. He did my son cranial vault reconstruction, after he was diagnosed with craniosynostosis. I put the life of my son in his hands and he brought him back to me safe and sound! I can never thankbyou enough for all he has done for us!

June 22nd, 2015
True Life Saver and Forever Grateful
Dr. Tuite saved my sons life and I am forever in his debt. Not ony is he brilliant, but he is compassionate, relates well with children and parents and is an advocate for all of his patients. I can't speak highly enough of his talents. I thank God for Dr. Tuite.

July 14th, 2011
My Opinion Of Dr. Gerald Tuite
Dr. Tuite has Done 16 total operations atleast on me since age 4 I believe it was, Dr. Tuite listened even though I was a child at the time I was seeing him, i still see him for another 3 years now that im 18. I have an operation Comming up Wed. With Doctor Tuite, I have no doubt, in my mind that this Doctor Will come through for me again, if we try hard enough to figure out what's causing these headaches

March 16th, 2009
Doctor Tuite
I think Dr. Tuite is an excellent surgeon especially since hes operated on me at least 11 times outta the 15 brain surgeries i've had....