A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Turlo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Turlo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Turlo graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Turlo has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald E Turlo MD is a male Geriatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gerald E. Turlo practice?
- Dr. Gerald Turlo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Turlo practices Geriatric Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Commerce Township, MI.
See Detroit Family Physicians.