A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Turlo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Turlo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Turlo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Turlo graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Turlo has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Edward Turlo MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gerald E. Turlo practice?
- Dr. Gerald Turlo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Turlo practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Commerce Township, MI.
See Detroit Internists and Detroit Geriatric Doctors.