A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Burke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Burke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Burke graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Burke has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Vering Burke MD and JD is a male Reproductive Endorinologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Legal Medicine, Reproductive Endocrinology, and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald V. Burke practice?
- Dr. Gerald Burke has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerald Burke practices Legal Medicine, Reproductive Endocrinology, and Gynecology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Obstetricians & Gynecologists.