A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Burke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Burke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burke
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Burke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Burke, JD, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burke graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Burke has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald V Burke JD and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Legal Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald V. Burke practice?
- Dr. Gerald Burke has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerald Burke practices Legal Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology near Stratford, NJ.
See Stratford Obstetricians & Gynecologists.