A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Burke is Excellent. Dr. Burke has been reviewed by 10 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Burke, MD, JD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Burke graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Burke has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua-Memorial Hospital of Burlington
- Thomas Jefferson Univ Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Burke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gerald V. Burke practice?
Dr. Gerald Burke practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology near Voorhees, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Stratford, NJ and Philadelphia, PA.
See Voorhees Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Garret Burke, Dr. Garrett Burke, Dr. Geraldo Burke, Dr. Gerry Burke