Learn more about Dr. Gerald Burke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Burke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burke
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Burke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Burke, JD, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burke graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Burke has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald V Burke JD and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Legal Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald V. Burke practice?
- Dr. Gerald Burke has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerald Burke practices Legal Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology near Stratford, NJ.
See Stratford Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Stratford Endocrinologists.