Overall Review

August 21st, 2016
Exceptional
Hands down this Doctor is Mind Blowing and Amazing! Hands down this Doctor is Mind Blowing - Amazing!!! His bed-side manner is superb; friendly, compassionate. His training, expertise and experience are exceptional. Dr. Lee takes the time to truly listen and then executes a plan facilitating other top docs (usually within the Swedish Team) to not only diagnose you but to aid you in realizing a healthy life style. Dr. Lee is both a professional ally and friend. I see him at least once a month now for over 2 years. I have been living with a complicated auto-immune challenge and spine injury for many long years. I myself live within many personal challenges. Dr. Lee works within my limitations and always exceeds my expectations. Over the last 15 years; Because many of my symptoms often are misleading and cross over; it has been a long hard rode with many doctor visits UNTIL Dr. Lee - who has been the essential and refreshing catalyst in aiding me to find the correct referrals & successfully negotiate a plan of attack. His entire team of doctors at Swedish are simply amazing! Thank you. <3

April 18th, 2016
Got it right the first time ! And saved my life

January 14th, 2016
Whole body approach to medicine using every means available, not just medications but a whole array of things to keep you healthier.
Dr. Gerald Lee is the finest physician I have ever had in my life. I have a very rare and painful disease and he helps me to do the right things to cope with my disease. As a PHD he has the advantage of a higher education and is an extremely intelligent man with I am certain a very high IQ. He can just look at you or talk for five minutes and know what is wrong and how to deal with it and how he can help you to deal with it. He has helped me so much in the past fives I cannot imagine having another doctor. He will be out of time for a long time he said so I guess I will have to one, but the minute Dr. Lee returns I will be the first one banging on his door. He even picked up on a rare disease and the fact that I have Bi-Polar disease (mild-but has affected my life negatively forever. Now my countenance is happier, my pain load less (not just because of medications, but many other recommendations as well. Such as pool therapy, physical therapy, home physical therapy, acupuncture... He is the best if you can get and appointment you will be very lucky. Patient: LaVaugh Logan You are lucky if you can get an appointment with him. He believes in the whole body approach.Dr. Gerald Lee the best doctor!

September 18th, 2015
Amazing Physician
Absolutely Mind Blowing Doctor; professional, compassionate, treats me with respect & dignity & he really cares me about an individual. Dr. Lee goes the extra mile to find the root of the problem & diagnose that problem as well as refer you to the correct professional who can aid you. Best physician I have had thus far & I possess a complicated auto immune disorder & and even more complicated life style.

May 16th, 2015
I had a blocked salivary gland and had been in pain for a few days when I called the clinic. The nurse who scheduled me was very brusque. They were 15 minutes late calling me back and after another rude encounter with his assistant, I was in the room alone for 25 minutes! All for a "diagnosis" I could have been given over the phone. He told me to suck on some lemon drops, told me my primary care doctor was now retired and tried to talk me into making him my primary care physician. Not a snowball's chance in heck of that happening. THEN I get a whopping bill for my huge waste of time appointment. UGH.

April 16th, 2015
Excellent diagnostician.

March 21st, 2015
A Real Dr who treats whole person

August 9th, 2012
thank you for being a real health partner...
i feel very fortunate to have dr. le. as my internist, he really takes his time to diagnoise things correctly and i like the facct that he doesnt hand out otentionally dangerous medications after 15 min of talking, he like to get to know the person with the title 'patient' he is patient and kind, and realizes that not all people respond the same to the same meds, i also really like the fact that he has new patients take a urine test, there are aome people who go to a doctor to get "drugs" and then there are patients who ned pain relief and a solution to the medical problem by using intergrativee means, physical therapy, medications for emotional challanges, and teaching how to one can accept their diagnosis. so anyone who thinks they can just get any medication they want by putting on aires, forget it, he treats real patients with real physical problems, not those who think they can ge a quick fix for their adictions, they cant pull it over on this physician. and thts a very important thing, a physician who will make sure who he is treating, separating the wheat rom the chafe, fakers versus, truly ill people. no doctor hoping at M&Joverall with the excption of a md that is no longr there he is careful and doesnt try to medicate a patients reality away, interaction, making a plan, unil the next visit, instruction on nutrition and exercise as well as other ways to partner with a patient to get well, and a rare thing it is too, dr. gerals lee, that man has it down!! thanks for saving my life more than once and learning to following my intuition, and listening to my body speaking to me, many many thanks.

October 13th, 2011
I am appalled that someone with the obvious chip on the shoulder possibly about not getting the attention they seek fom every dr. they go to , not being able to obtain the drugs the seek from intelligent physicians, with DEA qualification, and is compassionate, and passionate baout his profession, a physican the not only listens but truly hears what the patient is saying, and follows up on his client load, i am appalled that anyone would write such a scathing , opinated prejuiced statement, and as far as staff i have never been mistreated , and as far as his nurse Ryan she is more than competant and carries out her duties exquisitly, you my dear, i know who you are and no dr. will satisfy your drug seeking behavoiur, your need to be the center of attention, and your many ills lets see is it MS today or is it MD today, you have a way with words, your immature, in your choices and should be advised to chose physicans such as the ones you have tried to hoodwink, these physicans can smell trouble, i feel so sorry for you because the true nature of your healths problems lie with your own small mind, as they have been discounted , again, i fell so so sorry for you and hope that one day you will stand as an honorabl patient and take the advice a a few top docs and perhaps you will be well, and happy, becasue it is futile to aire your greviences so openly and i say this becasue if these dr.s are so bad why didnt you take it into metting with the clinic manager, we all have opinions but fact bares more weight, these doc are time tested and have still a large practice, but noteveryone is happy we all have our OPINIONS, I will pray for you, good luck in your health journey and good night.

September 28th, 2011
Dr. Lee was very helpful in diagnosing my illness and prescribing medication to alleviate my discomfort and cure my illness.