A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Walman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Walman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walman
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Walman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Walman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Walman graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Walman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Walman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald Walman practice?
- Dr. Gerald Walman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Walman practices Ophthalmology near Sun City, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Sun City Ophthalmologists.