A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Wang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Wang, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Oncology / Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Wang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Jeh Wang MD is a male Urologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald J. Wang practice?
- Dr. Gerald Wang has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Wang practices Urology near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Flushing Urologists.