A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Wang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wang
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Wang Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Wang, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Oncology / Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Wang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Jeh Wang MD is a male Urologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald J. Wang practice?
- Dr. Gerald Wang has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Wang practices Urology near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fresh Meadows, NY.
See Flushing Urologists.