inactive

Gerald I Wasserwald MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 5th, 2013
Great doctor!
Dr. Wasserwald has been my doctor for 30 years. Always professional and understanding. Takes the time to answer questions and I have never felt rushed.

June 11th, 2012
I have been a patient of Dr Wasserwald for about 30 years now. Lately I have found that he seems uninterested, and downright rude. No matter what question I have or if I want to try something new, he talks down to me as if I don't know what I'm talking about. He is definitely "old school" and not up to date on a lot of women's issues. Sorry Dr. Wasserwald, but I need better care, a better bedside manner and some compassion. I may be an older lady now, but I still have feelings.

November 7th, 2011
I would recommend Dr. Wasserwald. I have had excellent office visits. Doctor and staff are all very professional.

June 18th, 2011
Not my Cup O' Tea
Dr W is very thorough and on top of things with me, I can't complain a bit about the care I have received. The problem is that he is sometimes ve ...