A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Watkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Watkins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Watkins
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Watkins Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Watkins graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Watkins has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Panorama City Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center
- Panorama City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Ray Watkins MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gerald R. Watkins practice?
- Dr. Gerald Watkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerald Watkins practices Psychiatry near Lancaster, CA.
See Lancaster Psychiatrists.