A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Weingarten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Weingarten is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Weingarten, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Weingarten graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Weingarten has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sherman Oaks Hospital and Health Center
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weingarten accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gerald M. Weingarten practice?
Dr. Gerald Weingarten practices Internal Medicine near Encino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tarzana, CA.
See Encino Internists.