A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald West:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald West is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. West graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. West has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. West accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gerald West practice?
Dr. Gerald West practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near Bayonne, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Roselle Park, NJ and Brooklyn, NY.
See Bayonne Otolaryngologists.