A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald West:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald West is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. West graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. West has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald West DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck.
- Where does Dr. Gerald West practice?
- Dr. Gerald West has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gerald West practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near Bayonne, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Roselle Park, NJ and Brooklyn, NY.
See Bayonne Otolaryngologists and Bayonne Surgeons.