A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Wilmes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilmes graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Wilmes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Heartland Regional Medical Center
- St Francis Hospital - Maryville
- St Francis Hospital and Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald William Wilmes MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Gerald W. Wilmes practice?
- Dr. Gerald Wilmes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Wilmes practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Maryville, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Joseph, MO.
See Maryville Family Physicians and Maryville Primary Care Doctors.