A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Wilmes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilmes
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wilmes Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilmes graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Wilmes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Heartland Regional Medical Center
- St Francis Hospital - Maryville
- St Francis Hospital and Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald William Wilmes MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Gerald W. Wilmes practice?
- Dr. Gerald Wilmes has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerald Wilmes practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Maryville, MO.
See Maryville Primary Care Doctors.