A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilmes graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wilmes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Heartland Regional Medical Center
- St Francis Hospital - Maryville
- St Francis Hospital and Health Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wilmes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Wilmes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gerald W. Wilmes practice?
Dr. Gerald Wilmes practices Family Medicine near Maryville, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Joseph, MO.
See Maryville Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Garret Wilmes, Dr. Garrett Wilmes, Dr. Geraldo Wilmes, Dr. Gerry Wilmes