A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Woodard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Woodard, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodard graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Woodard has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Florida Hospital - Ormond Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Rowland Woodard DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gerald R. Woodard practice?
- Dr. Gerald Woodard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Woodard practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Daytona Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Ormond Beach, FL.
See Daytona Beach Primary Care Doctors, Daytona Beach Family Physicians, and Daytona Beach Geriatric Doctors.