A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Wootan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Wootan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chelation Therapy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Lyme Disease
- Nutritional Support
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Preventive Medicine
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wootan graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Wootan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Medical Center
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald D Wootan DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gerald D. Wootan practice?
- Dr. Gerald Wootan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Wootan practices Family Medicine near Jenks, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Tulsa, OK.
See Jenks Family Physicians.