A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Wootan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Wootan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wootan
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wootan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chelation Therapy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Lyme Disease
- Nutritional Support
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Preventive Medicine
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wootan graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Wootan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Medical Center
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald D Wootan DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gerald D. Wootan practice?
- Dr. Gerald Wootan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Wootan practices Family Medicine near Jenks, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Canadian, OK.
See Jenks Family Physicians.