A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Yacobucci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Yacobucci is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yacobucci
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yacobucci Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Yacobucci, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yacobucci graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Yacobucci has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Nicholas Yacobucci MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gerald N. Yacobucci practice?
- Dr. Gerald Yacobucci has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerald Yacobucci practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.