A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Yacobucci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Yacobucci is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Yacobucci, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yacobucci graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Yacobucci has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Nicholas Yacobucci MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gerald N. Yacobucci practice?
- Dr. Gerald Yacobucci has 6 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Yacobucci practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Phoenix Orthopedic Surgeons.