Dr. Gerald Youker MD Patient Reviews

• Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism Portland, OR

4.8

August 15th, 2011
Dr. Youker is very personable and ready to listen. He is also very knowledgable. He takes the time every visit to review my chart and past medical history and reviews it with me. I am confident that he is not rushing thru my case. I highly recommend him without hesitation!

June 24th, 2011
I have been with Dr Youker for over 12 years now. Although I drive from the coast he makes my trips so well worth it, I wouldn't change doctors for the world! He is a wonderful Dr, he truly cares and gives you the time you need. He always looks at the good and is always upbeat ahd helpful even when I gain a few pounds he never has made me feel uncomfortable, like some can do. I really do like him. If your lucky enough to get him as your physician you wont be dissapointed!

March 17th, 2011
I was referred to Dr. Youker by a lady at Kohls who used to work at Dr. Youkers office. She told me that he was one of the nicest DR'S and that I should see him for my thyroid goiter. I finally called and made a appointment with him which was a month later. My appt. arrived and when I walked in the ladies in the office were nice. I was taken into DR. Youkers office for a consult and he was so amazing and he really did care that I wasn't feeling good. Dr. Youker is truly Blessed by God at being a DR.

March 17th, 2011

September 15th, 2010
Dr. Youker has been my endocrinologist for over 20 years. He is caring and thorough and has helped me with many issues.

July 3rd, 2010
Dr. Youker is amazing! I have not seen him for quite a few years but he cared for me through 2 of my three pregancies. As the above review stated, he called me EVERY day throughout the nine months (including Christmas morning) and saw me every Friday. He visited in the hospital and took the time to hold the babies and visit. He reassured me and cared about my health both physical and mental. I always measure my doctors now by the care I recieved from him.

April 27th, 2009
Dr Youker is the most caring doctor. During each of my pregnancies, he called me every morning (7 days a week) regarding my blood sugars and insulin needs. I also saw him once a week during this time. I never feel rushed during an appointment, and know that if I have any problems, I can call his office and get help.

January 29th, 2009
I saw Dr Youker for 25 years and really miss seeing him now that we have moved out of state. He is personable, very methodical in diagnosing problems, and extremely easy to work with. He has excellent communication skills and takes time to explain situations to the patient so they can understand and participate in their care.