A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Zahtz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Zahtz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zahtz
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Zahtz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Zahtz, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zahtz graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zahtz has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- LIJ Schneiders Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Daniel Zahtz MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald D. Zahtz practice?
- Dr. Gerald Zahtz has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerald Zahtz practices Otolaryngology near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Otolaryngologists.