A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Zahtz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Zahtz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Zahtz, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zahtz graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zahtz has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Daniel Zahtz MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald D. Zahtz practice?
- Dr. Gerald Zahtz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Zahtz practices Otolaryngology near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hewlett, NY and Manhasset, NY.
See New Hyde Park Otolaryngologists.