A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Zelenock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zelenock
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zelenock Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Zelenock, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Aortic Rupture
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Intraoperative Complications
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Renovascular Hypertension
- Reperfusion Injury
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Zelenock graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Zelenock has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- University of Toledo Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Bruce Zelenock FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gerald B. Zelenock practice?
- Dr. Gerald Zelenock has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerald Zelenock practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Vascular Surgery near Toledo, OH.
See Toledo Surgeons.