A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Zelenock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zelenock
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zelenock Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Zelenock, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Aortic Rupture
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Intraoperative Complications
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Renovascular Hypertension
- Reperfusion Injury
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Zelenock graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Zelenock has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- University of Toledo Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Bruce Zelenock FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gerald B. Zelenock practice?
- Dr. Gerald Zelenock has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerald Zelenock practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Vascular Surgery near Toledo, OH.
See Toledo Surgeons.