A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Zelenock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Zelenock, MD is board certified in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Aortic Rupture
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Intraoperative Complications
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Renovascular Hypertension
- Reperfusion Injury
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Zelenock graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Zelenock has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- University of Toledo Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zelenock accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Anthem - 9 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 13 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gerald B. Zelenock practice?
Dr. Gerald Zelenock practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Vascular Surgery near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Royal Oak, MI.
See Toledo Surgeons.