Dr. Gerald Bruce Zelenock MD is a male Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Zelenock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Zelenock, MD is board certified in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Vascular Surgery.
He has special expertise in 21 Areas, including Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm, Aneurysm, and Aortic Aneurysm.18 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Zelenock graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Zelenock has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- University of Toledo Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zelenock accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 13 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gerald B. Zelenock practice?
Dr. Gerald Zelenock practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Toledo, OH and Royal Oak, MI.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons and Ann Arbor Cardiothoracic Surgeons.