Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gerald Zelenock
Dr. Gerald Zelenock, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Toledo, OH. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Vascular Surgery. Dr. Zelenock is affiliated with Medical University of Ohio Hospital, Beaumont Hospital Royal Oak and William Beaumont Hospital-Royal Oak. He speaks English.
Dr. Gerald Zelenock has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
Dr. Gerald Zelenock is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Toledo, OH.
Dr. David Allison
General Surgery, Surgical Oncology
Toledo, OH 0 mi50
Dr. Stephen Stanek
General Surgery, Residency
Toledo, OH 0 mi7
Dr. Mark Bonnell
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Toledo, OH 0 mi19