A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geralda Xavier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geralda Xavier is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geralda Xavier, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Xavier graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Xavier has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geralda Ansonia Xavier MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Geralda A. Xavier practice?
- Dr. Geralda Xavier has 3 office locations.
Dr. Geralda Xavier practices Emergency Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Williamsport, PA and Perth Amboy, NJ.
See Brooklyn Emergency Physicians.