A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geraldine Diaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geraldine Diaz, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Diaz graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Diaz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Physicians Hospital at Kino
- University Medical Center
- New York Presbyterian HospitalColumbia Presbyterian Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Diaz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Geraldine C. Diaz practice?
Dr. Geraldine Diaz practices Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Anesthesiologists.