A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geraldine Donaldson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Donaldson graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geraldine P Donaldson MD is a female Allergist and practices in Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Geraldine P. Donaldson practice?
- Dr. Geraldine Donaldson has 1 office location.
Dr. Geraldine Donaldson practices Allergy near Livermore, CA.
See Livermore Allergists.