The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Geraldine Feldman
Dr. Geraldine Feldman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Leominster, MA. She has 44 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics and Allergy and Immunology. Dr. Feldman is affiliated with Heywood Hospital, Nashoba Valley Medical Center and Health Alliance Hospitals Inc. She speaks English.
Dr. Geraldine Feldman has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
Dr. Geraldine Feldman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Leominster, MA.
Dr. Jordan Scott
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics
Leominster, MA 0.01 mi17
Dr. Rupenkumar Amin
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Leominster, MA 0.02 mi9
Dr. Charles Myers
Leominster, MA 0.06 mi27