Learn more about Dr. Geraldine Gardner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geraldine Gardner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geraldine Gardner, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gardner graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Gardner has 9 hospital affiliations:
- United Medical Center
- Barton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geraldine Gardner DO is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Geraldine Gardner practice?
- Dr. Geraldine Gardner has 5 office locations.
Dr. Geraldine Gardner practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Monroe, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Cheyenne, WY and Everett, WA.
See Monroe Internists and Monroe Cardiologists.