A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geraldine Gardner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geraldine Gardner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gardner
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gardner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geraldine Gardner, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gardner graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Gardner has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center
- United Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geraldine Gardner DO is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Geraldine Gardner practice?
- Dr. Geraldine Gardner has 1 office location.
Dr. Geraldine Gardner practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Everett, WA.
See Everett Internists and Everett Cardiologists.