A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geraldine Gardner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geraldine Gardner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gardner
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gardner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geraldine Gardner, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gardner graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Gardner has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center
- United Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geraldine Gardner DO is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Geraldine Gardner practice?
- Dr. Geraldine Gardner has 1 office location.
Dr. Geraldine Gardner practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Everett, WA.
See Everett Internists and Everett Cardiologists.