Dr. Geraldine Gardner DO Patient Reviews

• Cardiovascular Disease Everett, WA

October 25th, 2014
Impersonal, irreverent, disrespectful, formulaic.
I'm not sure why the other review speaks so highly of this practitioner. Our experience of her is very different! Gerrrie was 50 minutes late to our appointment. She was formulaic in her demeanor; focused so much on the technology and pharmecutecals that she was utterly lacking in compassion and humanity. Her nurse and assistant were even put off by her impersonal attitude. We will NOT return to this person nor can we recomend her!

August 12th, 2011
Intelligent and compassion Physician Extraordinare!!!
Dr. Gardner is very intelligent, compassionate, and an excellent listener! Her skills as a diagnostician are exemplary. She also works very well with other members of the care team. She has Always been honest with me in every way, and has been a consistent advocate for me to other members of the health care team. Her character and medical credentials are impeccable. Dr. Gardner also has a special ability to explain complex medical procedures to the patient in simple language that one can understand . Dr. Gardner really empowered me as her patient, to make the final decision regarding my health. That was really important to me, for I felt I was in control of my health decisions, and that my Physician respected my ultimate choices regarding my personal health.