A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geraldine Jacobson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geraldine Jacobson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geraldine Jacobson, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Clinical Research
- Palliative Care
- Radiation Oncology
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobson graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Jacobson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- West Virginia University Hospitals
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geraldine Jacobson MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Geraldine Jacobson practice?
- Dr. Geraldine Jacobson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Geraldine Jacobson practices Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology near Morgantown, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Iowa City, IA and West Burlington, IA.
See Morgantown Radiologists and Morgantown Radiation Oncologists.