A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Geraldine Jerome:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Geraldine Jerome, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Geraldine Jerome, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jerome graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Geraldine Victoria Jerome MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Geraldine V. Jerome practice?
- Dr. Geraldine Jerome has 2 office locations.
Dr. Geraldine Jerome practices Psychiatry near Fort Collins, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Fort Collins Psychiatrists.